Friday, May 6, 2011

New Crunchy Black Mom on the Block: Ananda Lewis

You remember Ananda Lewis from BET's Teen Summit and and MTV's Total Request Live? I hadn't thought about her in forever until I saw she updated her Twitter stream to announce the birth of her new baby boy. Ananda tweeted:

"Took me 9 3/4 months to grow a baby, 14 hours of labor and 18 minutes of pushing (at home & drug-free) to get him into the world, and every minute of the rest of my life to kiss on him NONSTOP! I love being a mommy!! Looking forward to my 1st Mother's Day with my kid!"

Drug-free home birth? Check! Cloth diapers? Check!




I'm guessing tweets about breastfeeding her new baby boy can't be far away. Congrats, Ananda! Welcome to the Crunchy Black Mom Club!




Never want to miss an update of the Blacktating Blog? Subscribe here. Follow me on Twitter- http://www.twitter.com/blacktating

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails