Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kendra & Kourtney Plan to Breastfeed

Well, look what made the cover of US Weekly! Newlywed Kendra Wilkinson (of Girls Next Door & Playboy magazine fame) and Kourtney Kardashian (Kim's big sis and fellow reality TV star) discussing breastfeeding after implants.


"I was so scared that I wasn't going to be able to nurse that when I saw stuff come out of my nipples the other day, I was like, I can breast-feed?" Wilkinson, said. "And I asked my doctor, who said, 'That's fine, but it's not milk yet!'"
Adds Kardashian (who, like Wilkinson, is also due in December), "They say usually you can [breastfeed with implants]. I want to."

Well, ladies, you're in luck because yes, you can breastfeed after implants! There may be some complications based on what your breasts were like before your augmentation or how your implants were placed. For example, many women who have implants were dissatisfied with their breasts because of insufficient glandular tissue, which can cause low milk supply. For more information, you can check out the BFAR site or the Breastfeeding Mother's Guide to Making More Milk, which I reviewed.

Never want to miss an update of the Blacktating Blog? Subscribe here.
Twitter me- I'm blacktating

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails